Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My temporary journey into photojournalism

   Raised in North Toledo Ohio, life has had its ups and downs. Since I was very young I have had a thirst for information.
   Attending schools such as Riverside Elementary, Leverette Jr. High and Calvin M. Woodward High School has brought me to Owens Community College, where I'm now attending. Commercial photography is something I fell into because I was curious about the cost of my family pictures we had taken one year.
   This field has brought on many challenges, some I still don't understand and others I have yet to discover. The Intro to Photojournalism course seems very interesting and could be worthy to my cause, which I admit has yet to be determined.
   Sit back and buckle up as I journey into the world of photojournalism with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment